Started Roughly on Sept 30. I've been able to meditate every day. Celebrating my 2nd week of meditating.
What is NOT Meditation:
- Reflection of myself, my actions, my thoughts, my words, and my behavior.
- Thinking about my day.
What is Meditation:
- Breathing, Walking, or any Very low concentration Activity.
- Remembering What is NOT Meditation and like a good friend whose temper is kind and thoughtful, bring my thoughts back to what is Meditation.
- Enduring the urges and the wants to NOT Meditate the way a good friend would stay with you or keep you company.
What has it done for me?
- Reduced my Panic Attacks at night, when my sinus just clogs and I begin to breath more axiously.
- I tend to need less sleep, I am not so demoralized to wake up and start my day.
- I'm able to differentiate various mental States: Meditating and Not Meditating - as well as Self Correcting and Enduring the urges.